ROBERT FINN, ATTORNEY AT LAW
Truck Accident Lawyer Long Beach
Driving in the Long Beach area or anywhere in State of California can be stressful because of weather conditions, delays, construction, and aggressive drivers, The stress can increase tremendously if you’re injured in an accident. Protect yourself ahead of time so you know what to do in case of an accident.
What to do if you have a truck accident:
- Preserve as much evidence as you can, including photographs of the truck accident scene, the vehicles and parties involved, any visible injuries; repair estimates and bills, car rental expenses, and any statements signed by the other party or by witnesses.
- Be extremely careful when presenting an uninsured motorist claim to your own insurer. While your insurer owes you a duty of good faith and fair dealing, many will push the limits of what is best for them, at your expense.
- Don’t give a recorded interview or statement to the other party’s insurance company.
- Don’t guess about any facts surrounding the auto accident, such as the speeds of, exact locations, distances traveled by any vehicles, or the length of time between any two events.
- Don’t sign any releases for medical records until you speak with an accident attorney. These release forms usually give the insurer full access to all of your medical records and allow them to communicate with your healthcare providers. Even the medical release forms that your own insurer might ask you to sign can be broader than is necessary and can affect your rights.
- Don’t consider settling your claim until you are fully recovered from your injuries and you are back to doing all of your regular activities without any restrictions or limitations. Of course, there is a statute of limitations that will apply to any injury claim and you will need to resolve your claim before that expires.
Questions and Answers
After an accident, you may have a lot of questions, like:
- Do I need a truck accident attorney?
- What are my rights?
- How do I get my insurance company to help me?
- How do I get medical coverage if I don’t have insurance?
I am a top personal injury attorney that has the patience and competence to answer all your questions. I provide all the help you need, whether your injury was the result of the inattention or recklessness, a drunk, or a fatigued driver. I help you obtain complete recovery for catastrophic injuries and the wrongful death of loved ones.
No fee unless we collect
I take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis and cover all expenses up front. You don’t pay attorney fees or costs until your case is resolved. Call me today to schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your issues and see how I can help.
If you are unable to meet with me at my offices, I will meet with you in your home, at the hospital, or at a convenient location
The personal injury attorney you choose can make a difference. Contact me using the form below or by calling 562-901-3388
I am dedicated to my clients, determined to understand the details of your accident.
I want to develop long-term attorney-client relationship.
When you call me, I will get a grasp of your situation and offer you clear legal advice.
My Law Office wants to help you obtain a full recovery from responsible parties after an accident. If you’re injured or have lost a loved one because of the drunk, negligent or illegal behavior of someone else, I'll help you receive the financial settlement you need, quickly and completely.
I have fought for and won recovery for hundreds of people in California. My clients are people who've suffered catastrophic injuries or lost a family member because of car, motorcycle, truck, medical malpractice, construction or worksite accidents, or any other accident caused by the actions of another person or company.
I am a one-man law firm that gets big firm results, and I give personal one-on-one services to clients unlike other personal injury firms that use non attorney assistants.
All cases are accepted on a contingency fee basis so you don’t pay any costs unless I succeed in getting compensation for you.
My law office serves clients in Lakewood, Cerritos, Cypress, and Long Beach areas and all over the State of California.
Let me help you or your family.
CALL TODAY AT 562-901-3388